domingo, 27 de febrero de 2022

John Lennon - Imagine

 


*John Lennon - Imagine 

Subtitulado español

 

 * *

Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try

 No hell below us Above us only sky

 Imagine all the people living for today 

 Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do 

Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too 

Imagine all the people living life in peace, you 

 You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one 

I hope some day you'll join us And the world will be as one 

 Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can

 No need for greed or hunger 

A brotherhood of man

 Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you

 You may say I'm a dreamer 

But I'm not the only one I hope some day you'll join us

 And the world will be as one John Lennon Película musical: 

Triunfo a la vida Fecha de lanzamiento: 1971

 



No hay comentarios: